........by M at http://rumblingsandbumblings.blogspot.com/
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours…
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
so- (only six?) 6 quirky things about me........
1. I have never plucked an eyebrow - ever. I use a small comb and scissor to shape and trim
2. I scrape my fork against my teeth when I take a bite and it drives my husband crazy.
Sometimes I do it on purpose just to piss him off. ;)
3. I have had acrylic nails for so long that I don't even know what my real nails looks like
4. I love ketchup on butter on my spaghetti - hey, it's my comfort food!
5. I know more useless information than the average encyclopedia salesman.
I am a crossword puzzle freak, and a sudoko do-er. (grammar police anyone?)
6. I have an irrational fear of all things transportation related be it plane, train,
automobile, bicycle, pogo stick, rollerskate, circus train, ski lift...you get the picture
Now it is my turn to tag the following blogmates -
Lula from http://www.lulaville.com/
Deb from http://thisisthelife-dmn.blogspot.com/
Kat from http://sunshineandlemonade.blogspot.com/
Apple Joos http://applejoos.blogspot.com/
Mrs. R from http://therfamilydiaries.blogspot.com/
Robin from Party of Five http://cakebread17.blogspot.com/
I still am not quite sure how to link the blog titles without the whole URL thing, but hey- if these lovelies want to play along, that's great - if not...I won't be upset. I'll just stalk them like John Cusack's spurned lover until they do!
And, as I am not one to break the rules - I was told 6, so 6 it be --- that is not to say that anyone else who drops by couldn't play along. But you didn't hear it from me!