Thursday, May 22, 2008

My real Mother's Day presents




It was so cold and clammy on May 11th this year, that our ideal plans were somewhat curtailed. We had wanted to hit the beach with a delicious picnic.
Well, we did anyway. Sort of.

Parked by the side of the beach, sat in the back of SUV and dined on turkey sandwiches, fritos, and a few cold ones.


Mother Nature must not have a hubby as thoughtful as mine. Or deliciousness and kisses from her kids like I do.
























Click on the arrow on the picture below for a short video of Hip Hop Ray Ray.

My girls are my real gift. And don't I know it!


3 comments:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Your right all that and a bag of chips! Too cute!

I'm jealous wish I got to hang out on the beach for my present!

minivan soapbox said...

Finally making my way through all the blogs from DGM. Your girls are too cute. I got to do yard work for my mother's day....I may have to plan my own Mother's Day next year.

Anonymous said...

Rachel is ready to dance with the birg girls!