Friday, July 18, 2008

I Feel Funky- I Feel Good..Gonna Tell Ya , I'm In the Neighborhood ! **

Dontcha love my new look??

It was created expressly for my by Shauna at See My Designs www.seemydesignsbyshauna.com . In just a few short days, she read my stuff, caught my cyber vibe and captured my 'essence' .

She - got me... 'at hello'.

Click on her , over there on the left...Go ahead. Make her day.

** anyone who can name the song that this comes from wins. Well, not an actual prize or anything - you basically are just showing your age.





8 comments:

Lynda said...

Your site looks absolutely awesome!

Brittany said...

Wow, your site is fabulous! I am definiteyl stopping by again!

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful, I love it!!!

Swirl Girl said...

Most fabulous Shauna - I bow to your awesome-osity!!!!

Candid Carrie said...

Uh oh, my first comment was really cool and now blogger says you didn't get it or maybe you did and I didn't want to say the samething twice. I don't know what to do, this is so embarassing.

Alright, I bask in the glow of Shauna too. I asked her to marry me we could have blog babies together. She said no, but she didn't laugh. I think she thought about it for awhile.

Lula! said...

You are so beyond fabulous--I LOVE it. Congrats on your makeover.

And now I'm singing, "I've got the music in me...I've the music in meeeeeeeeeee..." Love me some Kiki Dee.

Swirl Girl said...

Leave it to Lula to know the song.
We could kick some ass on Name that Tune (the version where Kathy Lee hummed songs..."Well, Hello...Lala, Yes, Hello...lala"

Carrie- I got to Shauna thru your site...still some tweaks to work out.

Honestly ladies, do I look fat in this design?

Tam said...

YES a great layout!