I've been tagged again. This time by Amelia Bedelia. And the only reason I am doing this again is because, well aside from loving her the tales of the bumbling maid Amelia Bedelia as a girl , Amy has the nicest smile on the web!
Even though I have done this before- my job here is to list some stupid facts about myself. I have no issue coming with a ton of these...so if you are new around here , hang on- I hope I can stop at just 6.
1. I have no pinkie toe nails. Just little slits of skin-type substance where a nail should be. Never had them, never did. I could lie and say I was the victim of some industrial accident, or I donated them because nobody wanted my overly used liver...but alas, just mutant toe nails on otherwise perfectly cute feet.
2. I can watch eleventy five hours of t.v in a row and not pay attention to one commercial. I literally get all glazed over and although it seems I am watching, I am not. Yet, I can sing the jingle of just about every product that has ever had a jingle written for it.
3. I prefer powdered non-dairy creamer in my coffee. Don't know why, but I'd rather put in the shaved styrofoam at room temperature, than real cream from the fridge. (cold stuff into hot stuff? What's the point of that?) The shit has the half life of Uranium, is probably carcinogenic, and not even a real food type substance - But I love it my java so there.
4. I'd rather have 40 bites of 40 different things than 40 bites of one thing. Tapas and sushi were made just for me. I also like the confluence (big $10 word there) of texture and flavor when I eat. I think hot buttered popcorn is perhaps the perfect junk food. Salty, creamy, crunchy. That or anything from the 'toes group = chee, fri, dori and pota!
5. For years - and I mean until I was in college ...I swear I thought the Deep Purple song "Smoke on the Water" was really ...Smoke Covered Worm Turd. Really. Get off the floor and stop laughing.
6. Every day in the shower, when the glass walls are all steamed up, I draw either a little smiley face or press little footprints (with my fists and little toes, too) in the steam. Hubby sees the 'graffiti' and assumes it's one of the girls.
Toldja stupid was easy for me.
I am supposed to do the following...but this little thing has been back and forth on these boards faster than the spin on an Olympic Ping Pong ball - and I can't remember who has done it and who hasn't...so will the following bloggy men and women please approach the podium and accept your medals?
Miss Blondie -good golly
Mama Dawg because she needs new blogs to read, and mine is here for her.
Trooper Thorn because his Olympic coverage is epic and a must read.
Rules of the game:
1. Link the person who tagged you (check)
2. Mention the rules on your blog (check)
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours (check , check)
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged. (slight dedection from the Swedish judge)