Sunday, August 23, 2009

Support Swirl Girl

I don't like to ask...but I have seen this amazing community of bloggers come together for so many things...Here's mine :

Please support my Reasons To Relay. Thanks in advance.

If you feel so inclined, click on the link above which should zip you over to my personal page. Then, look on the right side for the 'thermometer' and click on Make A Gift in Support link.

You'll find out lots of juicy things about me, like why I am doing this and Swirl Girl's real name.


4 comments:

Cristin said...

I already knew your name.

So cool that you're doing this.

The Blonde Duck said...

How neat! And I think I'll try your strusel topping idea!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Mariah said...

This is very cool! I lost my grandpa to lung cancer. I will donate as soon as I pay off my credit card!