What you're supposed to do is:
Things you've done: Bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog. (duh...you're here aren't you?)
2.. Slept under the stars. (as in really slept or passed out? either way , I'm in on this one)
3. Played in a band - or musical. (loved performing!)
4. Visited Hawaii. (just last October!)
5. Watched a meteor shower. (and a lunar eclipse, and a solar eclipse through the little hole in the paper gadget)
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. ( in the spirit of the season, aren't we all supposed to italicize this?)
7. Been to Disneyland/world - (Both- going next month for the little one's 5th bday).
8. Climbed a mountain. (in a car, van, aerial tramway, bus..but never in the literal sense)
9. Held a praying mantis. (eeeewwww, bugs)
10. Sang a solo. (reference #3)
11. Bungee jumped. (no frickin' way)
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. (I am using the word 'art' quite loosely here)
15. Adopted a child. (maybe some time later in life...but not now)
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables. (I actually have a rogue lima bean plant right now)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight. (complete with flying feathers and everything!)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort ( I grew up in the Boston area...)
25. Held a lamb. (the real deal, not just the chops)
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a Marathon. (no frickin' way)
28. Ridden a Gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse. (does solar count?)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run. (are we being literal or figurative here?)
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (if New Jersey counts...)
35. Seen an Amish community. (no toilets? seriously?)
36. Taught yourself a new language. (if you count jibberish )
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. (everything is relative)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David.
41. Sung karaoke. (loudly, sometimes drunkenly and pretty well, I might add)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant. (does Dunkin' Donuts count?)
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. (I.Love. the. Beach)
46. Been transported in an ambulance. (Xmas eve 2006- gallstones)
47. Had your portrait painted. (only if they can get my good side)
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. (and I don't deep water well, so this in and of itself is quite a feat)
52. Kissed in the rain. (romantic!)
53. Played in the mud. (and I don't do dirt well, either)
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. (When we were kids, we used to all the time - do they even have these anymore?)
55. Been in a movie. (I was an extra in a Jon Cryer movie)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class. (does watching Kung Fu Panda like 67 times count?)
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies. (no- but ate plenty of them)
62. Gone whale watching. (but I have visions of rough seas and hurling and the romance seems to escape this idea)
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma. (now , they won't take it)
65. Gone sky diving. (are you outta your frickin' mind?)
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp. (chilling and reviling and I actually vomitted)
67. Bounced a check. (who hasn't ??)
68. Flown in a helicopter. (are you for real here? this is swirlgirl we're talking about)
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. (I have saved a few books for my daughters)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar. (NY's Eve tradition for me!)
72. Pieced a quilt. (hubby's grandma was a master quilter and we all have personalized ones)
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone. (4 fingers on one hand at the same time)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. (not even on a non-moving one)
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem. ( I know I should want to - but I have NO interest in doing this)
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. (several times)
85. Read the entire Bible. (same at #83)
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. (no way - jews don't hunt unless it's for a good bargain or a good bagel)
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life. (once I rescued a girl from a swimming pool)
90. Sat on a jury. (had jury duty but was never impanelled)
91. Met someone famous. (can you say rhymes with Blorge Gooney?)
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one. ( I really wish this one wasn't in bold)
94. Had a baby. two wonderful little girls
95. Seen the Alamo in person. (I would like to see more of Texas than just Dallas)
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone. (don't we come prewired these days?)
99. Been stung by a bee. (stepped on one once)
So- I've been there and done a lot of that...How about you??